Co-urbanism: bendradarbiavimo jungtys mieste - serija kasmetinių renginių, skirta sąveikų tarp skirtingų interesų grupių ir institucijų paieškai, siekiant kartu vystyti bendruomeniškas miesto erdves. Rengiama nuo 2o14 kartu su Minsko urbanistine laboratorija. Kuratorė Lietuvoje: dr. Jekaterina Lavrinec.
• 2o11-2o13: "InterContexts - Contributions of Civic and Cultural Education in Disadvantaged Local Contexts". Local project: developed a set of communication tools designed for the strengthening of participation in the neighbourhoods [see here]. A short guidebook "Community and neighbourhood development: Informal Communication tools and cases" is published in collaboration with the partners. Recognized as a star project [European shared treasure].
Portraits and talks with passers-by (since 2oo7)
Praeiviai: pokalbiai ir portretai (nuo 2oo7).
• 2o17, March 1-3: Culturability working group on Cultural planning at Pori, Finland.
• 2o17, Feb 21-23: Conference Audience Links Xchange. The moderator of the Baltic NGOs session.
• 2o17, Jan 17-22: Urbingo workshop for Cartierul Creativ Carolina, Alba Iulia, Romania (CitizensLab).
• 2o16, Oct 26: Forum "Culture and Sustainable Development", paper: Creativity and social innovation for community development (Jekaterina Lavrinec).
• 2o16, Sept 24-27: Spatial Development Forum, Xtreme Urbanism. St. Petersburg, Russia. Crash-course in DIY urban culture and pannel for the Baltic DIY culture, dr. J. Lavrinec (Laimikis.lt) as one of key-speakers.
• 2o16, June 16-17: Policy Area Culture, Warsaw
• 2o16, June 10-11: Baltic Sea NGO Forum, Gdansk. Key speaker for the topic "Meaning of the culture for the cooperative urban development".
• 2o16, May 27-30: City Makers Summit, Amsterdam. Laimikis.lt is a City Embassy for Vilnius:)
• 2o16, April: Culturability meeting, hosted by Ars Baltica, Rendsburg.
• 2o16, March 30: "Vietos kultūra". Pranešimas: Bendruomeninės kūrybinės iniciatyvos kaip vietovės gaivinimo įrankis. Utena.
• 2o16, Feb 4-5: City Makers Pre-summit, at De Zwijger, Amsterdam: video. • 2o15, Sept: Interdisciplinary exhibition "City close to the water". Object "Komoda nr 3". The Baltic House Lab exhibition. Gdansk, Poland.
• 2o14, Nov 23-25: the Baltic networks meeting: the Baltic House program. Gdansk, Poland.
• 2o14, Nov 7-8: InsideViews meeting (Life Long Learning Programme) in Liege, Belgium.
• 2o14, Nov 2-3: Caucasus Cultural Initiatives Network's event and conference "Community Art as an Impulse for Intercultural Dialog", Speaker. Tbilisi, Georgia.
• 2o14, Oct 28-29: Baltic urbanists network meeting at Riga (@Goethe-Institut Riga & Urban Institute Riga). Participantion in the round table.
• 2o14, Oct 27: Public discussion "Vilnius: a Public Space?" with the architect R. Palekas, urban anthropologist J. Lavrinec, and Vilnius mayor A. Zuokas at "Inconvenient Films Festival" (Nepatogus kinas), Vilnius.
• 2o14, Oct 23-25: Idea Camp 2014, European Cultural Foundation, Marseille.
• 2o14, Sept 10-15: Contemporary art festival "Survival Kit", Riga. Urban furniture workshop by Jekaterina Lavrinec at Liksnas 26, symposium "Urban Utopia: Art and Culture as a Tool for Exploring and Researching a City" (Latvian Center for Contemporary Art | Urban Institute, Riga) & round table on the Otherness (Fargfabriken).
• 2o14, July 25-27: Summer school "Creative and social practices in public space", St.Petersburg. Tutorship.
• 2o14, June 20-21: Hosting an international Grundtvig partnership seminar-workshop "Participatory and Arts-based Research Approaches: the engaging tactics of collecting and communicating ethnographic data", Vilnius.
• 2o14, June 13-20: Public lecture & training session for the participants of the Kaukas summer school "Reanimation of public space", Kaunas.
• 2o14, April 17-18: A training session and consultancy for regional active citizens groups, NVO's, municipality and elderate workers "Regeneration of public spaces: urban design principles and cases", Utena district. LT: Viešųjų erdvių tvarkymo planavimas: dizaino principų taikymas ir geroji patirtis, Utenos raj., Utenos regiono vietos veiklos grupė.
• 2o14, Feb 21-March 8: Laimikis.lt takes part in running a winter school in Critical Mapping, curating workshops, which focuses on the wooden Šnipiškės.
• 2o14, Jan 28-Feb 2: Visiting InsideViews partners in Paris. Host:
• 2o13 Nov 24-28: Visit to Fargfabriken, Stockholm. The Baltic meeting on art tactics, promoting citizen participation.
• 2o13 Nov 7-8: Presenters at "Social Entrepreneurship for Liveable Cities" Forum, Riga, Latvia
• Starting from Oct 27: Street blogging session by and in Coffee Inn at Pilies str., Vilnius
• 2o13 Oct 26: "Contemporary Diaries": presentations on Street Blog and Cabinets of Curiosities (Cinema Book workshop)
• 2o13 Oct 2-4: Strategies of preserving the old and creating the new in the urban spaces: Cases of the Baltic region Countries (New Urban Topologies, the Center of Contemporary Art and Urbanism Fargfabriken & TOK), Saint Petersburg, Russia
• 2o13 May-October: Street Mosaic workshop, Guided tours, Developing alternative playground, Neighbours' meetings in the wooden neighbourhood of Šnipiškės.
• 2o13, June 12: Colloquium Vilnense session V: Civil Society? Public Spaces of Memory: presentation "Building Community Spaces in Šnipiškės neighborhood".
• 2o13, May 17-20: Inter-Context meeting in Riga. Laimikis team presented a work in progress in Šnipiškės neighbourhood.
• 2o13, May 3-5: "Išeik į aikštę" (Come to the square!) festival at Cathedral sq., Vilnius.
• 2o13, April 24-28: Laimikis team visits their colleagues in Berlin and explores community gardens initiatives.
• 2o13, Jan 23 - Feb 2: Laimikis team visits their Portuguese colleagues (ICE), who develop a regional project, focused on actualization of historical memory and cultural heritage. Castelo de Vide school, Instituto Politécnico de Portalegre, Ferreira do Alentejo municipality and several museums and galleries around the region are involved.
City DNR: Alternative city mapping
structures and movements by Lu Xinjian.